Wednesday 5 April 2017

Free art commissions + daily tip

Sorry, I couldn't post yesterday because I had way to much homework. I then set up a plushie farm, and got 12 phantom plushies (I believe collectors will trade up to a worn blanket) fell asleep in a nap that was supposed to be an hours long, but I woke up at 1 in the morning.

I am now, (as I announced on the aj wiki) doing art commissions, for free.
I don't want anything because I just want to practice my skills. So, just comment on any post saying what you want. I can't guarantee they will be good, it is free after all.

Ok daily tip,

Setting up a plushie farm on a rare claw is a brilliant idea. You can then trade away them to collectors, or just make a snazzy den. Then set up your farm - do this by opening up the claw tab, then waying down the spacebar. Go and have a nap, watch some YouTube, read this AWESOME blog (sooo modest) ect. Ect. My friend has a rare claw, but he is non-member so he can't place it in his den. I am loaning it from him, a customised plush now and again. The claw SHOULD always be in my den, but it may not, sorry if it isn't.

Anyways,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...