Sunday 2 April 2017

Daily Tip (2 April)

Ok, I'm gonna' make this post short because I feel REALLY ill. They said 'some fresh air will do you good'. They forgot I had TERRIBLE hay fever.

No. 1)
I bought the spring claws. I then thought "wait... that top hat is glitched, it says "smol" not "small" omg, I hate my life". (I couldn't buy it because I had only 1 diamond)
I logged on 10 hours later to see that it wasn't misspelled, phew!

No. 2)
Daily Tip:
READ THIS EPIC BLOG
(I totally didn't make that up on the spot because I need to end this post quickly due to the fact my nose is crazily snotty)
Sorry.

Anyways, I need that tissue!
Please don't judge (lol, I seriously don't care if you do)
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...