Wednesday 19 April 2017

50 facts about me

About me

1. I'm tall for my age
2. I have a bad eye problem
3. My favourite underwater animal is the Dolphin
4. My favourite land animal is the red kite
5. My favourite Hogwarts house I'd RavenClaw and I honestly don't know why everyone hates Hufflepuff
6. I have poor sense of smell, if any, and I'm worried that one day I won't be able to at all
7. I prefer the rain to the sun
8.  My favourite colour is red
9. My favourite shade of red is mahogany
10. I love sleeping
11. My favourite YouTuber is Sethyy
12. I like to blog
13. I can barely use the AJ paint tool, but I'm pretty good in real life
14. I spend most of my time at home (when I'm off AJ) on the Animal Jam Wiki
15. My favourite item is the headdress (I know, I'm stereotypical)

<INHALE>

16. My favourite headdress color is blue with silver
17. I used to collect plushies like mad
18. When I was new to Animal Jam, it was "cool" to collect customised plushies 
19. I have owned my account for 3 years 
20. I quit AJ for around 6 months, but my friend practically forced my to come back
21. I can't stand the color green
22. I genuinely really like fox hats
23. I think spiked collars are really stupid, you basically wearing an imapailed porcupine round your neck
24. I love winding people up on Play Wild
25. I only log on to play wild to do the treasure hunts and wind people up
26. I'm addicted to 'Colour Switch' and have over 7000 stars
27. I don't understand why people want anything with a rare plaque
28. Around 15 of my real life friends have made accounts, but only 3 are still active
29. I like to catch scammers, but I can rarely find any
30. WisteriaMoon is funny and great at art
31. I just found out yesterday that WisteriaMoon and Julian2 aren't actually in love, they did it to annoy Aparri 
32. I find it really depressing when I can't get in to WootMoos den
33. I really want the Lisa's Garden den, but I can't stop wasting my diamonds 
34. I can't help buying more and den items
35. I can spot a scammer almost instantly 
36. I think glitched items were put in AJ on purpose, to cause more drama to the community, and to  make people have something they want
37. I have never been banned on AJ
38. I used to want to scam, but I was to nooby to actually make people fall for my tricks
39. I have never scammed
40. I only actually knew there was an AJ community since about 6 months ago
41. I used to play underwater best dressed like mad
42. As soon as I saw an Aparri video, my messed up mind wanted to hack him. I have no idea why i was so stupid
43. I never actually used to trade
44. My dream item was actually my friends white phantom plushie
45. I have only been hacked once. 
46. My best friend hacked me once
47. My friend has always really wanted my Phoenix armour, but I will never trade it to him, because another good friend gave it to me just before he quit
48. I used to play Movie Star Planet when I had quit AJ, I was an idiot
49. I have never hacked anyone 
50. I don't understand why party hats are rare, I think they're ugly

Anyways, that took way to long
See Ya!
             ~henrythegreat4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...