Sunday 9 April 2017

Daily Tip (9th April)

I feel like I'm slipping away from this community...
Just because I haven't posted in 3 days.

I'm REALLY sorry 'bout that y'see I was away for 3 days and there was no wifi, urgghh.
<random alert>
But I do have 17 phantom plushies

My fish died today,

R.I.P
Scuba The Goldfish
With us for a year and a day

And I made a pretty decent art of him on AJ to show my respect <sniffle>
Urgggghhhhh
My bedside lamps bulb just blew...

Never mind.

This post is WAY too random. Let's just get to the daily tip,

If your trying to get people to overtrade, do it carefully. Don't say "add a black long" because that sounds more than saying "add 4 good longs". This will make people think they're getting a good deal, when honestly, they're not. Say the item that you want them to add on's (and a small bit) worth, not the item itself.

Anyways, gotta' stop this randomness,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...