Monday 10 April 2017

Daily Tip (10th April)

Lol, this blog is dead. No one reads it anymore, but who cares, im'a still post.

I was in WootMoo's trading, and I got these tan Cupid wings for 2 elf helmets and a pair of elf bracelets. If they are glossy - I have no idea how to tell - that headdress is right there for me. But if they're not, I don't care, because I made a snazzy look. Whilst I was in WootMoos, I saw someone with a glitched magenta short collar, a glitched short wrist and 2 magenta furrys. If only I was them.
I believe there are only 7 magenta short collars in the game.

I REALLY waste ALL my diamonds on art. I'm probably gonna' recycle my easel so I can start saving.

Daily Tip,

Nobody cares about gems, until they run out. So the fastest way to get them is not actually playing games, but to do The Adventure Training Grounds. If you do it quickly, you can get around 5 gems a second. (Well, the fastest way is to actually become a YouTuber, and then recycle all the RIMs you get given).

Anyways,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

1 comment:

  1. They're glossy if they have a bright white streak near the top rather than a lighter brown streak.

    ReplyDelete

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...