Sunday 2 April 2017

My Confession

It's almost been a month since I created this blog.
Because of this, I have a confession, one that I'm truly ashamed of.

I didn't start this blog for fun. I started this blog because I wanted (please note the past tense there) to become famous, and people to gift me stuff. I can't believe that was my mindset 1 month ago, this blog has changed me as a jammer and a human (that sounds so cringeworthy, but it's true) I'm not greedy and I like to give things away, because it makes me feel happy seeing others happy (that sounds cringey too). Sure, it would be nice if people sent me stuff, but I don't really care that much, and becoming famous is a bonus, not a priority. The priority of this blog is to make people laugh about how wierd I am, and to show and tell people different things that they may have not know.

Sorry this post was REALLY cringeworthy, so I'm gonna' stop before it gets even more so.

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

P.s: I got that tissue, don't worry (lel, I bet no one was worrying, 'cos nobody actually reads this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...