Saturday 1 April 2017

Some Stuff (I can't be bothered to think of a title, lel)

Two fans met me in my den today, the thing is I never knew I had fans. I thought there was no such thing as a 'henrythegreat4' fan. One said that he had never met a famous jammer before - I honestly don't consider myself famous, I started this blog because I was bored, just under a month ago, and I now have almost 500 views. So, my point is I don't think I'm famous. They then kept on complimenting my art and I had to admit that I waste all of my diamonds on it. They then buddy requested me and I accepted because I like friends (that sounds REALLY cringeworthy). They said 'your blob is really awesome' (I presume they meant 'blog' and hope they didn't imply it as a really dirty word that I shall not say 'cos kids read this).

I saw Naffy's post and entered the photo competition with my friend (who doesn't even know it, lel) to win that SPIEK TAHT JIUCY SIPIEK. Seriously though, that orange short wrist would really help me to get a headdress (MAI DRAEM IETM!!!!!!).

I did a hilarious April fools day prank 'cos Jamaa Township was SO boring.
I screamed:

OMG APARRI HI AUTO PLZ YOUR MY IDOL
GUYS, HES ON HIS SECOND, GEEZ PPL GIVE HIM SPACE

Soon, everybody believed it and there were the odd 1 or 2 people left, trying to trade.
Then, after 5 minuets people started to doubt it, but still a few random people believed that Aparris second account was in the centre of people.
Then it was boring, so I revealed it was a joke, I then did it twice more in other lands.
Feel free to try this joke out yourself!

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...