Tuesday 11 April 2017

Daily Tip but differently...

Today this post will be written in rhyme,
Though I'm not too sure I will have the time,
To edit this,
So if you see mistakes, just give 'em a miss.

Today in Jamaa, all anyone was talking about was the dupes,
And even in Woot's,
No one wanted to trade for rares,
Not even the creepy polar bears,
Everyone was too scared that they were gonna fall victim to a scam,
And the people with the legitimate rares just said "damn".
You see, magenta furrys used to be worth 50 black longs,
Now they're only 18, due to people's wrongs,
I'm surprised that 2 YouTubers got banned,
All the while, on their jammer wall, they got spammed.
I was a fan of LegitNick, and thought he was genuinely rare,
Still, I judged his polar bear,
But when I heard about this on Naffy's post this morn,
I was so shocked, I wanted to run out and scream on my lawn,
And TheAnimalAJ21 used this mod too,
I thought they were just kind, but no, they did the wrong thing, do,
I feel really embarrassed now,
Wow, just wow.

Anyways, on a lighter point,
I traded for a pet mouse,
Only a yellow beard,
Sorry this post is really weird.

Now for the infamous daily tip,
If you need to nip,
Of to the bathroom,
Don't leave you account up, and suddenly, BOOM,
You get hacked by your annoying sibling,
They even stole those prized Cupid wing!
Just close your tab,
And no one can nab your rares, nab.

Anyway this poem is far too long,
So I'm gonna' end with an unexpected bong,
BONG!!!!!!!

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...