Thursday 13 April 2017

What to do with a duped item

Woa!
The eggs are SO cool!
Something else to waste my diamonds on!

Today in jamaa-township I saw someone saying "I accept all trades, except for necklaces", I presumed they had bad items on trade, but no, they had rare pets! I managed to get a pet ladybug, 2 pet mice and a cute orange grasshopper. They also had some RIMs on trade, so I nabbed some of them as well. Although the AJ community has SO much drama, this is the kind of thing that keeps my hope in it.

Daily Tip

If possible, buy up as many as possible eggs from the eggsstravagansa in hope they will become rare in time. Yea, short tip 'cos this blog is rubbish.

I heard there was a rumour that if you own a duped item you will be banned, so what I would do is, if you think you have a duped item, put it on a storage with a safe, secure password. Then, check back now and again to see if it's gone. After around a month or two (yes, that sounds a while, but better safe than sorry) when the fuss has died down, transfer the item from your storage (if you still have the item or the storage) onto your main account. This way, if the rumour is true, then your main account won't be banned, just a storage that means nothing to you.

Anyways,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...