Saturday 15 April 2017

DAILY TIP (yes, caps is on)

Sorry, couldn't post yesterday, google was being annoying.
But, I could go on AJ, and I saw a bunch of people asking for spikes for their eggs.
Yes, I know people want eggs, but they don't want them that badly!
I NEED EGGS!!!!!!!!!!
BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This tip is SO corny, but, never give out your password, even to a "friend". I've made this mistake before, DONT DO IT!!!!!!
(Also send me spikes, hehe, NOM NOM NOM)

Anyways, into the void of whatever's in my suggested words bar!

The best way about this app was that the game was free so you could get it back on your time to get a rare gem on your items or gems for gems or items are you coming back on to your inventory items so I can only be able to buy a pet ladybug or something like this because they have never owned the item so they have never played a good long game because I am the game for a long long way back when playing it as well.

Yes, I talk about AJ a lot, okay!?
Don't judge me, :-(
Lol, I don't care if you do.

Anyways,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...